Tuesday 21 February 2012

Stilleleben #1 from my home

I just came across this months old "stilleleben" I took of some of my vases and ceramics gathered in a small group (and since I like change, they've been moved around a lot since this picture was taken) ; some of them are new, some of them are inherited from my grandmother when she passed (especially the little bird makes me think of her everytime I see it <3), some a present and one of them was a prize in a lottery. It's funny how objects - that have no apparent value for others - can have such meaning and so many stories and memories linked to them for someone else - and that one day they will just be pure objects again or maybe be part of someone elses stories.. Does that make sense?! :) Either way, just thought I'd post the picture!  


No comments: