Tuesday 18 September 2012

Be inspired! – by my favorite blogs

I finally took the time to share with you a few of my favorite blogs I follow on a daily basis. I've divided them in two – Design and Fashion – and put them on the sidebar to the right – have a look!  And please, feel free to comment and maybe send me some of your favorite blogs – I really like discovering new and inspiring blogs!










Oh, and I'm already making ready for a new category – graphic design – in which I also have a lot of links and blogs to share with you guys! So stay tuned!
See a few pictures from my favorite blogs below


 Picture from "The man Repeller"-blog in the category – Favorite fashion blogs – in the sidebar 






Picture from "A Merry Mishap"-blog in the category – Favorite design blogs – in the sidebar 



 Picture from "Hannah Dollery"-blog in the category – Favorite design blogs – in the sidebar 
















No comments: