Friday 4 October 2013

Friday Wishlist – for me



This friday wishlist consist of 3 different things that is on my personal wishlist at the moment and at least the two of the wishes are classic items that you keep for a long time. 

1. Been dreaming of this classic Prada Tote bag in black leather for some months now, it's a perfect clean-cut and simple, yet very elegant, bag that goes with almost everything. 

2. From danish jewelry brand Jane Kønig, I think the small love tag necklace in gold plated silver is such a cute idea, and a tag with the first letter in my boyfriends name along with a diamant pendant in one chain would be a perfect match.

3. The IT book by Alexa Chung – because the book cover is pink and because I think she's a pretty cool young lady





Follow with BLOGLOVIN // Like on FACEBOOK

––––––––

No comments: