Tuesday 6 March 2012

5 Design items of the day

Last week I went to Illums Bolighus in Copenhagen, a store with a lot of great design! I went there to buy a tray from Hay to go with my new Hay Tray tables, and as always I ended up walking around the store to have a look. I took a few pictures of things I liked and below you can see 5 of them.


Julie Nord, signed print - I've always had a thing for Julie Nord and her amazing universe, and I would love to have this spider girl print hanging on my wall.



Old news, but I've always found this small rabbit table lamp from Moooi very appealing and fun!


Feathers from HAY in a lovely combination of pastels and red - I would really love to have a few of these, but I have absolutely no idea where to put them...


Wallpaper from danish illustrator/artist Kasper Købke – portraying the streets of Copenhagen - amazing and I really love the details.

Cute vases with faces (!) - I really think they're sweet and they would fit perfectly in with all of my other ceramics!



No comments: