Monday 11 November 2013

Ole Jensen for Room Copenhagen



Previous week I went to the launch of a new collaboration between danish ceramicist and product designer Ole Jensen and upcoming new danish brand Room Copenhagen. The collection consist of products for storage, cooking and serving and I had the chance to bring home some of the products. I really think the color scheme is so fresh and yet I love that I'm able to combine them with a lot of the things I already have in my own small collection of kitchenware. Especially I love the baby-blue colored jug and the shiny yellow juicer! The collection also have lovely and practical bowls in different sizes and colors, as well as cups, plates and various kitchen tools!
To see more of the collection and original press photos or to learn more about the designer, CLICK HERE.


Products on the pictures: 
Jug, juicer and white cup // Ole Jensen for Room Copenhagen 
Saucer // Royal Copenhagen  
Tea // Meditation tea by Moshi Moshi Mind
Notebook // Cinnober shop
Tray table // Hans Bølling


Photo credit: Katharina Berggreen




Follow with BLOGLOVIN // Like on FACEBOOK

––––––––

No comments: