Tuesday 12 November 2013

'My Scandinavian Home' and my diamant posters



I just came by one of my favorite blogs "My scandinavian home" by swedish Niki, and love how she has styled her home with the Diamant & Diamant pattern posters from my webshop. I think that both the more graphic setup in the office (with the diamant pattern poster in the right top corner) and the more nature-ish feel from her living room is so cool!

Have a look at Nikis blog here and have a look at my webshop KATHAPULT DESIGNSHOP if you would like a poster to decorate your home too!


Photo credit image 1+3: My Scandinavian Home
Photo credit image 2: Katharina Berggreen, createcph




Follow with BLOGLOVIN // Like on FACEBOOK

––––––––




  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely poster :) happy i ve found ur blog.
Kram

Marketa

Katharina Berggreen said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! :)
Have a good weekend!

Kind regards
Katharina

Mette W. Sørensen said...

Hyggelig blog du har, tak for kigget:-)
God weekend!
~ Mette

My Scandinavian Home said...

Such a pleasure to feature your artwork in my home :)